Aidan was diagnosed with Medulloblastoma, a malignant brain tumor, on December 19, 2009 after a very brief illness. He endured multiple surgeries and five rounds of high dose chemotherapy.
Our sweet, very brave boy lost his battle and went to heaven on July 30, 2010. He was 3 years old.
Please follow Aidans journey through the blog entries below.
We will contine to share stories, post pictures and make memories in his honor. Aidan will forever be remembered.

Support pediatric brain tumor research. Visit www.AidansArmy.org


Thursday, April 1, 2010

THANKS!

Hello Everyone-

On behalf of my entire family, I wanted to thank all of you who attended the All About Aidan Fundraiser and all of you who donated directly to Aidan's trust!! Our family is truly blessed to be surrounded by such caring and generous individuals. I hope all of you enjoyed it as much as we did. Unfortunately I only took a couple of pictures. :( If any of you have any great pictures from the fundraiser please email them to me pmcmahon9@yahoo.com!

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend, Enjoy the great weather!

Love - Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment